Health they say is wealth, and when you are well then you can function effectively. A woman’s Vagina is a very important part of not just her body but her life and this is why it’s of most importance that it is in tip top shape always, so today am going to be sharing with you a few ways to kept it healthy down there
No matter how much you wash this special place, we all know it has its own special smell, but certain habits of ours can cause this to become a problem and that’s what am going to be discussing with you.
TIPS FOR VAGINA CARE
1) Washing properly is of utmost importance, most ladies don’t know how to wash or how often to wash, you are supposed to wash every time you pee or use the rest room. Wash with water, no soap please, and Pat dry, this is very important, for every drop of water that remains there could inhibit odour and we don’t want that.
2) Invest in quality underwear sisters, like seriously why buy quality tops and dresses but compromise on your panties? Please it is just as important as the clothes you wear, buy cotton panties and have separate underwear that you use during your periods.
3)Use panty liners to improve the life span of your underwear and also prevent discharge from getting into your pants and causing fowl smell.
4) During your periods learn to wash after every pad or tampon change, and change them regularly like every 3to4 hours, during every change wash with water and antiseptic liquid.
5) Wash after sex, this is to make sure that discharges released during sex don’t clog up there and cause odour.
6) Use garlic- after every periods take a clove of garlic and gently mash to release it’s juice and insert it into your vagina after your bath at night an leave it to stay over night, in the morning pull out and wash with water, this will help eliminate any odour or discharge that accumulated during your periods and cleans it from every fish smell.
7) Treat every STI, StD and infections early by going to the hospital.
Hope this has been helpful, ladies let’s take very good care of our power house properly so we can enjoy life in its fullness. See you in my next post.