In times like this its very easy to get very scared and act out of panic, but we have to stay strong and make sure we do our best to keep us and our loved ones safe.
The worst mistake you can make now is to get into panic buying, then isolate yourself only to discover that there are house hold essentials that you really need but never got, so today am sharing a comprehensive list of must haves during quarantine.
1) All food stuff that can last for you and your family for at least 3 weeks , its very important that you get this first as you know we need food to survive. Make a list of the things that you always use in preparing meals and get them , this will include perishable and non perishable food items , fruits, veggies, cereals , flour , rice , milk , basically thing of breakfast, lunch , snack and dinner for 3 weeks and you should be fine.
2) Medical supplies ,this should include multivitamins , first aid items , cough medicines , nasal spray , pain relievers , the last thing you want is to be in quarantine and your kids get an injury with nothing to care for them .
3) Alternative source of light/ electricity ,you never know what will happen with electricity so its best to be prepared, have a generator set , rechargeable lamps and lots of power banks charged up for your phones and laptops
4) Physical cash is also a must have during times like these , ATM machines might now work , pos agents are also in their homes observing quarantine so if you have to go out and buy anything it will have to be paying via cash and you need to be prepared.
5) Games and toys to keep you and your family busy , trust me spending a lot of time indoors isn’t going to be easy, boredom is likely going to take over you so try to have games and toys for you and your family, these are the times that you get to appreciate family and loved ones so lets try to make the best of it.
6) Call cards , internet connection is a must , you need to be able to call your office, loved ones and even shops so make sure that these are taken care of .
7) Most importantly you need lots of Positive energy , stay away from anything that drains your energy , take this time to focus on building bonds with your family , don’t forget to pray and study Gods word cos that is where we draw our strength from.
Sending you all love and positive energy and letting you know that His word said that therefore shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come near thy dwelling , so stay strong for this too shall pass.Leave me your comments on how you are spending this time and if you found this list helpful. See you all in my next post Xoxo.