We all struggle with belly fat at some point in our lives and whether its the pain of not fitting into a crop top and a favorite dress , this tends to make us look for quick fixes to solve our belly fat issues, but what many dont know is that what you eat contributes alot to how much fat your belly has.
Our bodies are designed to use the meals we eat to provide us with energy for our day to day lives, nutrients and vitamins to grow and stay healthy, when we take in too much of these meals the excess becomes fats that are stored in all the wrong places especially our bellies. Belly fat is highly dangerous and one of the leading causes of heart attacks and diabetes
I will be sharing with you foods that can help you burn belly fat and keep it away completely, i have had three kids and my belly isn’t the same also i dont have the time to go to a gym and work out as i would have love to so i searched for ways to help me burn belly fat and in this search i discovered a SECRET , what we eat is a major cause of belly fat so before i share with you what will eliminate it let me tell you what you are doing wrong or eating wrong that is causing your problem .
FOODS THAT CAUSE BELLY FAT
A) Fizzy drinks , this is the major cause of belly fat or big belly, when you take fizzy drinks that are full of nothing but sugars and gas, you end up been bloated, it will amaze you to know that it takes your body about 4 days to completely eliminate the gas from one bottle of fizzy drink which means for that period your belly will be big and imagine if you take these drinks everyday( how long will it take your body to eliminate) you will be stuck with a big bloated tummy for a while.
B) Carbohydrates , dont get me wrong am not on any fit fam diet but you would agree that munching on bread, pasta, and flour made goodies all day isn’t the best for your waist line or your belly, you need to strike a balance , so the less carbs you take in the better and if you must take carbs , let thee be space to it, moderation is key.
C) Fatty oils/Butters ,as much as all that greasy food might look inviting , the oils are not what you need the clog up your viens and sit in your belly and waist so you will really need to reduce them or stop them
D) Late night snacking and eating, we know that sometimes there is there crave to eat something sweet at night especially when you are working late, these meals dont get digested on time leaving the majority of it in your belly, so you dont get to really use these foods so if you must eat at night let it be fruits.
E) Eating till you fill full to your throat, you dont need that much food , drinking some water might actually show you how full you are.
So at this point you get an idea of what you might be doing wrong , maybe i will just do a blog post on that so that this post isn’t too long, I will go ahead to now share with you foods that can help you eliminate belly fat.
- Oats– This food is super rich in fiber that aids digestion and improve bowel movement, they keep you full for longer which is great for your weight, the better bowel movement you have the lesser chance of bloating and having a big belly, make a bowl of slow cooked oats and top with fresh fruits for a filled belly day.
- Water– As clique as it may sound some things all you need is to drink water and not eat, you dont need to eat so much food no matter how delicious it taste, the more food you take the more work load it is for your body to process and if your food is filled with mostly fats or carbs then the more belly fats you will have.
- Vegetables– These on their own are power meals that keep us full, provide us with the necessary nutrients that we need for our day to day activities.
- Nuts- oh these are excellent as they contain the right amount of fats and oils that our bodies actually need, thinking about snacking mid-day or at night just get a handful of of your favorite nuts and you are good to go, they are also very filling.
- Fruits– these are super rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber plus antioxidants, they help to improve our metabolism and lower blood pressure, if you really take your time to eat about 3 to 4 fruits you will discover how filling they can be. Citrus fruits like oranges , lemon and limes are big time belly fat burners so include them in your diet, you can even slice them up into your water and its great too
- Diary Products– Full fat dairy products are loaded with nutrients and they keep you full for longer helping to eliminate snacking and over eating, so feel free to enjoy your bowl or oats with full cream milk in the morning to keep you full till lunch time.
- Whole grains like rice, millet, guinea corn helps to keep hunger at bay and burn belly fat
- Yogurt- this one is my favorite as you can enjoy it anytime of the day and in different ways, it keeps you full , boost your immune system, its filling and yummy at the same time, grab a bottle of yogurt and add in fresh fruits, granola’s and you have a whole meal!
These are major foods that you can incorporate into your daily diet that will guarantee you a flat tummy that is always full, make sure you make improve your eating habits as what you eat contributes the most to your over all health and how you feel, foods play an outstanding 80 percent in weight loss with exercises just 20 percent, which means you can determine your wieght by just making changes to your meals, i hope this post was helpful , feel free to read up on my other post and leave me your comments as i love to read and respond to them.